This is a very simple idea that can be adapted by using different fruits to keep the recipe varied each time it is served. I often give this to Annabelle for lunch too, if I’m short of time.
- 1 cinnamon and raisin bagel
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- Sliced fruit of your choice
- Toast the bagel in two halves
- Spread the cream cheese over each half and top with the sliced fruit.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...