These delicious chewy cookies are a perfect snack for when your out and about enjoying quality time with your little one.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- ¼ cup (25g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1½ cup (187g) wholemeal or spelt flour
- ½ teaspoon baking power
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1/3 cup (83ml) coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup (75g) dried apricots, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line two baking trays with baking paper
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients
- Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into cookie shapes and place onto your baking trays, leaving enough room for the cookies to expand when they bake
- Bake your cookies in the oven for 12 — 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...