These delicious chewy cookies are a perfect snack for when your out and about enjoying quality time with your little one.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- ¼ cup (25g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1½ cup (187g) wholemeal or spelt flour
- ½ teaspoon baking power
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1/3 cup (83ml) coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup (75g) dried apricots, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line two baking trays with baking paper
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients
- Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into cookie shapes and place onto your baking trays, leaving enough room for the cookies to expand when they bake
- Bake your cookies in the oven for 12 — 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...