Annabelle’s Chicken Korma
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 6 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 250ml tinned coconut cream
- 300ml low salt chicken stock
- 3 heaped tablespoons ground almonds
- A handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Natural or Greek yoghurt (how much will depend on your desired thickness)
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the diced chicken until all of it is golden, then transfer to your slow cooker
- Place all of the other ingredients, except the yoghurt, into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Once cooked, gradually spoon in the yoghurt, stirring until you have achieved your desired thickness
- Serve once cooled with rice and naan bread.
FOR OVEN COOKING: Simply brown chicken and add to casserole dish, then stir in all other ingredients and cook at 200 degrees for 40 mins. I have not tested this method so check every 10 minutes after 30 minutes of cooking time until it reaches desired thickness and most importantly the chicken is cooked through.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...