Annabelle’s Chicken Korma
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 6 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 250ml tinned coconut cream
- 300ml low salt chicken stock
- 3 heaped tablespoons ground almonds
- A handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Natural or Greek yoghurt (how much will depend on your desired thickness)
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the diced chicken until all of it is golden, then transfer to your slow cooker
- Place all of the other ingredients, except the yoghurt, into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Once cooked, gradually spoon in the yoghurt, stirring until you have achieved your desired thickness
- Serve once cooled with rice and naan bread.
FOR OVEN COOKING: Simply brown chicken and add to casserole dish, then stir in all other ingredients and cook at 200 degrees for 40 mins. I have not tested this method so check every 10 minutes after 30 minutes of cooking time until it reaches desired thickness and most importantly the chicken is cooked through.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...