Almond & Coconut Porridge
This couldn’t be simpler but my goodness it’s so delicious![paypal_donation_button]
- 60g of old fashioned oats
- Alpro coconut and almond milk (it's new but you will find it in most supermarkets)
- 1 TSP honey or maple syrup (never give honey to a baby under one)
- Simply pour oats into your bowl of choice
- Pour milk on top to cover oats completely
- Microwave for 2-5 minutes depending on how sloppy/thick you like your porridge
- Stir in honey if it's for yourself or maple syrup if it's for bub
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...