Allergy Free Chocolate Cake (Dairy & Egg Free)
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 3 cups (375g) plain flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups (400g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a deep spring-form cake tin
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients
- Make 3 wells in the dry mixture: pour the oil into one, the vanilla in another and the vinegar into the final one - pour the water over the top
- Stir the mixture well and then pour the batter into the lined tin
- Bake your cake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that it is cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...