Allergy Free Chocolate Cake (Dairy & Egg Free)
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 3 cups (375g) plain flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups (400g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a deep spring-form cake tin
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients
- Make 3 wells in the dry mixture: pour the oil into one, the vanilla in another and the vinegar into the final one - pour the water over the top
- Stir the mixture well and then pour the batter into the lined tin
- Bake your cake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that it is cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...