Allergy Free Chocolate Cake (Dairy & Egg Free)
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 3 cups (375g) plain flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups (400g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a deep spring-form cake tin
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients
- Make 3 wells in the dry mixture: pour the oil into one, the vanilla in another and the vinegar into the final one - pour the water over the top
- Stir the mixture well and then pour the batter into the lined tin
- Bake your cake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that it is cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...