Two Ingredient Banana Pancakes
This recipe is a lifesaver when you’re short of time and it makes a nice change from your bog-standard toast, cereal or porridge breakfast. These pancakes are very healthy and packed with protein. To create a thicker batter you could add 1-2 tablespoons of oats.
2 Ingredient Pancakes
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- 1 banana, mashed well
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Fruit topping/s of your choice (optional)
- Natural yoghurt (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and the mashed banana
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then fry 1½ tablespoons of the mixture at a time, cooking each pancake for 2 minutes on each side
- Serve once cooled. These pancakes are delicious served with a topping of fruit and some natural yoghurt.